Many apartment owners, as well as people interested in investing in real estate in the Czech Republic, somehow puzzled by the issue of renting a future or already existing apartment.
As is known, there are several options for renting apartments: short-term, medium-term and long-term. The third option is universal. There are several reasons for this :
- No customer turnover;
- Unnecessary of the minor repairs-it is usually done by the lessee;
- In case of serious damage to the property of the apartment owner, there is a safety net in the form of a Deposit.
Of course, there are certain risks, where the main ones are:
- Delay of payment of rental;
- Difficulties with eviction of the lessee.
So, the safest way to rent your property is to contact a real estate agency.
Our company offers a property management service.
What does this service include?
- Addressing issues related to the provision of electricity, gas, water, Internet services;
- Organization of views;
- Control of the release of the apartment by previous tenants (if someone already lives in the apartment);
- Deregistration of previous tenants;
- Selection of decent lessees (we always check their personality and solvency);
- Drafting or assisting in drafting a reliable lease agreement, if necessary, advising on the current legislation of the Czech Republic;
- Control of timely payment;
- We guarantee that you will receive a sum in the amount of rent each month.
Thus, you save your time and energy, because:
- We have our own database of clients (potential lessees);
- You will communicate only with your realtor, approving or refusing the applicants.
If you are interested in this offer, please, contact us.