Option number 1
- Contact us and mention your criteria for the apartment you would like to rent, namely:
- For how long would you like to rent an apartment;
- Your budget – preferred rental price, including utility bills. If you don’t know this aspect well, our employees will tell you about prices in the market;
- The desired layout of the apartment: 1kk / 1 + 1 / 2kk / … (kk is the designation of the room united with the kitchenette, more information you can find in our article “Rent in Prague : specifications”);
- Preferred apartment size;
- The most convenient time for viewings;
- Dates of the planning moving.
- You get options of apartments in accordance with your request.
- We will organize views of the options you like.
- If you can’t come to the views, but one of the apartments suits you, and you want to rent it, you can sign a reservation agreement with us (which sets out the terms of the future deal, the conditions of possible refusal of the deal), that will be provided to you for review, and after that you deposit a certain amount of money agreed in advance with you.
- We will send you the lease agreement for the apartment you choose. If you do not know Czech language, we will help with the translation.
- We introduce you to The owner or Manager of the apartment, with whom You will sign the lease agreement and sign the act of the handover of the apartment. After signing the contract, you give to the owner sum of money in the amount of a monthly rent plus deposit. If you do not know Czech language, our employees will translate everything to You and explain all the details.
- You pay the commission for uor real estate agency.
- You move in into the apartment.
- In case of any problems with living in an apartment, you can contact us. Our consultation is absolutely free!
Option number 2
- If you are interested in any of the apartments we have offered on social networks or on the website, contact us (please pay attention to the ID of this offer).
- Tell us the time comfortable for you to view. We will try to choose the most convenient time option for you.
Thereafter: points 3–9.
Looking forward to working with you 🙂